In the third wave of our National Student Survey, we're asking questions around racial equity, COVID precautions, student protests, and the university communications dealing with these issues.
- How do students feel you've handled the Black Lives Matter movement?
- Will they follow the rules in regards to wearing masks & social distancing?
- How do they perceive campus safety? In relation to COVID? In relation to campus policing?
- Are they receiving adequate communications about your decisions regarding fall plans?
Gather the essential data you need in time to inform your decisions this fall — without breaking your budget.
What You'll Receive:
- Full report of how your new and returning students responded
- Breakdown of how your institution compares to national benchmarks
- Personalized strategic recommendations for your institution to be positioned for success this fall
- Presentation of findings to your institution's senior leadership team
Who Is This For?
- Presidents, Chancellors, Provosts, and Senior University Leaders of Marketing Communications, Enrollment Management, Admissions, Student Affairs, and Institutional Advancement
- Commitment needed by Wednesday, July 8th
- Data files to be collected by Monday, July 13th
- Data collection will go live on July 15th
- $8,900 + completion incentives
Your students want the chance to make their voice heard.
You can’t afford to make new decisions with old data.