The most comprehensive look into the state of higher ed marketing.
The SimpsonScarborough Higher Ed CMO Study is an industry-wide comprehensive study to capture comparative data on budgets and resourcing, organizational structure and staffing, marketing performance, strategic priorities, and much more. It's the largest longitudinal study of higher education marketers in the industry.
- We are inviting the senior-most marketing officer from every 4-year, nonprofit college and university in the country to participate.
- New this year, we've made some exciting changes both in how we collect and present the data. We can't wait to share these changes with you.
- Sign-up now to receive your personal invite link (or share this page the lead marketer at your institution)
- Data collection is now open and the report will be published in early 2022.
- Read the full survey FAQ here
- For Download: The 2019 CMO Study